Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites online applications against the vacancies of CWE Clerks-III in public sector banks. Eligible candidates can apply directly via online through, 19 August, 2013 to 07 September, 2013. The selection will be made on the basis of online examination and personal interview.
Participating Banks in Recruitment through IBPS Exam 2013
|Allahabad Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of Baroda||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of India||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Syndicate Bank|
|Canara Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Central Bank of India||United Bank of India|
|Corporation Bank||UCO Bank|
|Dena Bank||Vijaya Bank|
CWE 2013 Exam Details:
- Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Basic knowledge of computer is mandatory. Candidates should have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in Computer Operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
- Proficiency in the official language of the State, for where the candidate wishes to apply.
The candidate should be of age between 20 to 28 years as on 01 August, 2013.
Application Fee: The application fee could be paid by both, online and offline mode as per applicable.
- GEN/ UR Category: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ExSM: Rs. 100/-
- Candidates will be selected on the merit of online exam conducted by IBPS for Personal Interview.
- The final selection will be made on the performance Personal Interview.
How To Apply?
- The Eligible candidate would have to pay the application fees, either via offline at the respected bank or via online using IBPS portal during registration.
- A candidate can apply only via online mode, no other mode of application will be accepted.
Important Tips for online application:
- Scan your photograph and signature, as described by IBPS (read official notification).
- A candidate needs a valid and active personal Email ID for receiving the details, and updates.
- Visit http://www.ibps.in and click on the CWE Clerical Tab Menu, on the left side.
- It will redirect you to the following page - http://www.ibps.in/html/CWE_CL_III.htm
- Click on the Common Written Examination, and fill the applicable details.
- Upload your Photo and signature, as instructed on the online application form.
- Choose your payment method, if have to pay online, then choose the applicable method from the variety of options (netbanking, Debit cards etc.)
- Recheck all the details and Submit.
- Don't forget to take a print out after submitting.
Dates to remember:
|Starting Date for Online Registration||19 August, 2013|
|Online Payment of Application Fees||19 August, 2013 to 07 September, 2013|
|Offline Payment of Application Fees||21 August, 2013 to 12 September, 2013|
|Last Date for Online Registration||07 September, 2013|
|Download of Call letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET)||After 29 August, 2013|
|Pre Examination Training||09 November, 2013 to 16 November 2013 (exculding holidays)|
|Download of Call letter for Examination||After 18 November, 2013|
|Online Examination (Tentative Dates)||30-11-2013/ 01-12-2013/ 07-12-2013/ 08-12-2013/ 14-12-2013/ 15-12-2013|
Useful Links for IBPS Exam 2013: