Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has invited applications for the recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) and Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Primary Teacher,Miscellaneous Teacher on contract basis under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. Various Teacher Posts have to be filled through KVS recruitment. Interested candidate may apply online before last date. Last date for Online Registration 29 August 2013 (extented till 18 Sept, 2013). Other Important details related to the KVS Recruitment 2013 are further below.
- (A) Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) [Group B Post)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) [Group B Post)
- Primary Teachers And PRT (Music).
- Miscellaneous Teaching Post.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate/Post Graduate/ Graduate/ Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in all subjects.
- Computer Subjects Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- For PGT post B.Ed or equivalent degree from recognized University.
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
- For PRT- Rs.9300-34,800 plus Grade Pay Rs.4800/-.
- For TGT- Rs.9300-34,800 plus Grade Pay Rs.4600/-.
- For Primary Teacher- Rs.9300-34,800 plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/-.
- For Miscellaneous Teaching Post- Rs.9300-34,800 plus Grade Pay Rs.4600/-.
Age Limit: 40 Years (PGT), 35 Years (TGT), 35 Years (Miscellaneous), 30 Years (Primary Teacher).
Application Fee: Rs.750/- Only.
Last Date: 28 August 2013.
How To Apply
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply via online mode before the last date. Candidates have to submit their fulfill applications in prescribed format and take print out filled in application format and affix their photograph at the appropriate places and put their signature on all pages of the application form. Don't forgot to take print out of completed application, along with prescribed KVS bank Challan and send their Application for the Post Box No. 3076, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003" by ordinary post only.