South East Central Railway, has invited applications against the Recruitment 2013 for 968 vacant posts for Ex-Service Man in all over the India. The closing date of receipt application by ordanary post will be 14 August 2013. Eligible candidates can apply before the last date. Other important details for South east central railway recruitment are given belwo
- No. Of Post: 968 Post for Ex-Service Man.
- Pay Scale: Pay Band-I Rs. 5200/- to Ru. 20200/- with Grade Pay Ru. 1800/-.
- The Retired Ex-Service Man having 15 years service.
- The Army Class-I passed certificate or equivalent must be important.
- The age limit as on 01 July 2013 For UR candidates is 33 years+extent of military service+3 years
- For OBC candidates is 36 yearss+extent of military service+3 years
- For SC/ST candidates is 38 years+extent of military service+3 years.
Application Fee: There is no Application fee.
Last Date: The last date to submit application form is 14 August 2013.
The selection procedure based on the candidate should be medically fit and the basis of Ex-Serviceman's length of Military service. There will be no written examination and physically efficiency test.
How To Apply?
The eligible ex-serviceman can be submitted their fulfill application in their own handwriting either Hindi or English. candidates should send their application by ordanary post before the last date.
The Postal Address is Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), R.T.S. Colony Near Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bilaspur- 495004(Chhattisgarh). Phone No. 07752-248108. Candidates are advised to apply for south east central railway recruitment after reading official notification.