Union Public Service commission UPSC has invited applications for the recruitment of Group-A vacancies. Total 424 Assistants Commandant Posts have to be filled. UPSC will hold a written examination on 20 October, 2013. Interested candidate should apply online before last date 05 August, 2013 . Other Important details related to the recruitment are further below.
- Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF).
- Border Security Force (BSF).
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).
- Indo Tibetan Border Police.
|S.No.||Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|1.||Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF).||110|
|2.||Border Security Force (BSF).||138|
|3.||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).||56|
|4.||Indo Tibetan Border Police.||120|
- Education Qualification: Minimum educational qualification is 05 incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in india or other educational institute.
- Age Limit: Minimum Age is 20 yrs to 25 yrs as on 01 August 2013.
- Application Fee: UR and OBC candidates has to pay Ru. 200/- and for Female/ SC/ST/PWD candidates has no Fee.
Selection Procedure :
The selection procedure is based on the Written Exam, Physical and Medical Test, PFT and Interview.
Last Date: 05 August 2013
How To Apply?
Eligible candidates, fulfilling all the criteria, can apply directly via the online application form, on the UPSC Portal.